Student households

Each year we ask student households to resubmit their application for a Council Tax exemption so that we can ensure student households are being billed correctly.

You can do this online.

Student household application for exemption


Get in touch about council tax

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email the service direct.