1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021 figures
- applications for community trigger received: 3
- number of times threshold met: 2
- number of times threshold not met: 1
- number of review meetings conducted: 4*
- number of case reviews resulting in recommendations: 2
*Figure relates to formal community trigger review meetings as well as informal case reviews agreed appropriate to hold despite threshold not being met.
These figures relate to the Borough of Runnymede only. To view the annual figures for another Borough/District visit the Surrey Community Safety website