There are 13 public access Automated External Defibrillators (AED) in the Borough.
Their locations are listed and then mapped below
- The Orchard Day Centre, Chertsey
- The Hythe Centre, Staines
- Woodham and New Haw Day Centre, Addlestone
- The Chertsey Hall, Chertsey
- Surrey Towers, Addlestone
- Eileen Tozer Day Centre, Addlestone
- Thorpe Village Hall, Thorpe
- Royal British Legion Community Hub, Englefield Green
- Manor Farm Day Centre, Egham
- Victory Park, Addlestone (toilet block wall)
- Chertsey Recreation Grounds, Chertsey (park keepers office wall)
- Heathervale Recreation Grounds, New Haw (park keepers office wall)
- Ottershaw Memorial Fields, Chertsey (toilet block wall).
In case of an emergency dial 999 and follow the instructions provided.