There are 13 public access Automated External Defibrillators (AED) in the Borough.
Their locations are listed and then mapped below
- The Orchard Day Centre, Chertsey (accessible during park opening hours only)
- The Hythe Centre, Staines
- Woodham and New Haw Day Centre, Addlestone
- The Chertsey Hall, Chertsey
- Surrey Towers, Addlestone
- Eileen Tozer Day Centre, Addlestone
- Thorpe Village Hall, Thorpe
- Royal British Legion Community Hub, Englefield Green
- Manor Farm Day Centre, Egham
- Victory Park, Addlestone (toilet block wall) (accessible during park opening hours only)
- Chertsey Recreation Grounds, Chertsey (park keepers office wall) (accessible during park opening hours only)
- Heathervale Recreation Grounds, New Haw (park keepers office wall) (accessible 24 hours a day)
- Ottershaw Memorial Fields, Chertsey (toilet block wall) (accessible 24 hours a day)
In case of an emergency dial 999 and follow the instructions provided.
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful