We offer a home improvement service called 'Runnymede Care and Repair' for people who are either over 60 or have a disability.
If you live in Runnymede and your home needs essential repairs or adapting to suit the needs of a disability we can help. This could be for stair lifts, ramps, level access showers, or for roofing repairs, replacement windows or security features.
- offer guidance on how to pay for works, including how to apply for grants and loans
- give advice on improvements, repairs and adaptations
- arrange home visits to help identify what works are needed
- draw up plans and work schedules
- help you find a reliable contractor.