Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

Surface Water Management for new dwellings

In line with Government legislation all proposed new dwellings need to submit with a planning application a Surface Water Management plan.

To assist applicants in submitting their Surface Water Management Plan the Council provides guidance and minimum requirements.  You will need to download the guidance which gives information about the completing of the required calculations for the proposed development.

If you have any queries about completing this guidance please visit the Environment Agency website in the first instance.

Flood Risk Assessments
If your proposal requires you to submit a Flood Risk Assessment (FRA), in accordance with the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) then you will need to find a professional qualified person to carry out and submit this required information.

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.