Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

Licences for street parties

If you want to sell/supply alcohol or provide public entertainment you may need a Temporary Event Notice, for which you need to pay a fee. If you think you may need a Temporary Event Notice please contact our Licensing Team for guidance.


A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.