Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

Decorating/bunting on street furniture

If you would like to put up decorations for your street party you can put up bunting if you wish without a licence but if you want to put up anything bigger or heavier you need to apply for a licence from Surrey County Council. A licence would also be required to attach anything to lamp columns. For further information please contact Surrey County Council.


Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.