Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

I am a student, which address should I register at?

If you are a student, you may be able to register to vote at both your home and term time addresses. If your home and term time addresses are in two different local authorities, you can vote in the local elections for both. However, you cannot vote twice in a UK general election (this is a criminal offence).

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.