Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

I have recently moved house and the poll card I have received shows my old address, what should I do?

You should register to vote at your new address. If it is too late to do this before the next election you can still vote by going to your old polling station (shown on the poll card).

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.