Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

A relative has died, can you take them off the register?

A relative or executor should inform Electoral Services in writing of the death of an elector. Their name will then be removed from the register.

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.