Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

Someone is registered at my address who doesn't live here any more - can you take them off?

Electors can be removed in any one of the following ways: as a result of the autumn canvass returns; when we are advised by another local authority that the person has been registered by them; or if the elector advises us in writing that they have left the area and wish to be removed from the register.

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.