Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

Extra permissions for charity collections

In some locations you may need to get permission from another organisation for charitable collections, in addition to either a house to house collections licence or a street collections permit.

The pdf icon Map of Runnymede [60kb] shows the main towns we allow collections to take place in.

Along the Thames Path

To collect money on the Thames Path in Runnymede you will need:

The pdf icon Thames Path [432kb] at Runnymede runs alongside Runnymede Pleasure Grounds. If you want to collect money inside the Pleasure Grounds or in any of our other council owned parks and open spaces you will also need the permission of our Green Space team.

Crown Estate land

If you want to collect money on Crown Estate land, such as The Green at Englefield Green or the lake at Virginia Water you will need a pdf icon street collections permit [489kb] and permission from The Crown Estate.

Virginia Water

The Wentworth Estate Roads Committee has advised that direct debit and commercial clothing collections cannot take place on the pdf icon Wentworth Estate [98kb] in Virginia Water.

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.