Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

Complaining about my neighbour's high hedge

As a local authority we have been given powers to consider complaints about high hedges. Involving the Council should be a last resort and you should first seek to resolve any problems yourself.

Please note that the current fee for making a high hedge complaint is £605 and this will need to be paid on submission of the high hedge complaint form to the Council.

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.