Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

A-Z Index

  • Apply for street naming and numbering

    The easiest way to apply and pay for our naming and numbering service is by using our online application form.

  • Busking

    The Council welcomes activities such as busking that enhance the street scene and provide good quality entertainment to the public.

  • Social centres - hiring

    Information on when the centres are available to be hired and how many people can be in the party.

  • Safer Runnymede (CCTV)

    CCTV cameras are located in every town in Runnymede, providing community safety for residents and visitors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

  • Sandbags

    As part of ongoing efforts to become more resilient to the threat of flooding, Runnymede Borough Council has developed and is implementing a new policy, for the distribution of sandbags to residents.

  • School Admissions (Surrey County Council)

  • School Meals (Surrey County Council)

  • School Transport (Surrey County Council)

  • Scrap metal site and collectors' licences

    The Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013 came fully into force on 1 December 2013. The new legislation requires that anyone collecting or selling scrap in the borough has a Scrap Metal Dealer Licence issued by us. This page provides information on the Act, including an application form for a licence.

  • Services for older people

    We offer a range of services, alongside a number of professional and voluntary organisations, for older people and those with disabilities.

  • Severe weather

    Severe weather conditions can cause widespread disruption and even pose a threat to safety. The MET Office monitors weather conditions in the UK and uses the National Severe Weather Warning Service to issue warnings when severe weather is likely.

  • Sex establishments

    Sex establishments and sex entertainment venues are licensed by the Council.

  • Snow weather warnings

  • Social centres for older people

    Runnymede Borough Council operates Eileen Tozer in Addlestone, Manor Farm in Egham and the Woodham and New Haw centre for older people to meet up. They all have lively, friendly atmospheres and offer support, guidance and advice as well as the chance to meet people.

  • Sport programmes

    Find information about Surrey Youth Games, Get Active 50+, volunteering programmes and more.

  • Sports and recreation

    Information on the borough's leisure centres and sporting facilities, and how you can get involved with sport and physical activity programmes. Also find details of local clubs in our Sports Directory, or how you can apply for sport funding.

  • Standards and Audit Committee and Hearing Sub Committee

  • Street cleaning

    Our street cleaning service includes road sweeping, clearing leaves, litter picking, emptying dog and litter bins, clearing dog foul, removing dead animals and graffiti removal.

  • Street drinking (report it)

    You can report anti social behaviour in the Borough using this form - please note that with some types of anti-social behaviour you will be required to leave contact details.

  • Street naming and numbering

    Apply to name a new street or development, add a name to your property, or request a change to an existing street or house name or number.

  • Street parties

    Organising a street party is relatively simple as long as you don't include activities that need a licence, such as the sale/supply of alcohol or providing certain types of public entertainment that haven't been exempted by the Deregulation Act and/or the Live Music Act.

  • Street Trading

    Street trading is the selling, or offering for sale, of any article from a mobile van or stall from a fixed location in a street.

  • Streets

    How to re-name your house or name the streets in a new development. Also, find details of street activities and the street furniture and equipment that Runnymede manages.

  • Streets and Parking

  • Student accommodation

    The Runnymede accreditation scheme helps students of Royal Holloway University find good quality, privately rented accommodation.

  • Supply to Surrey

    Find current business opportunities in Surrey. Supply to Surrey lists contract opportunities for all Surrey councils, Surrey Police and the University of Surrey in one central place.

  • Surrey Youth Games (sponsored by P&G)

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.