Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

A-Z Index

  • Do I need planning permission?

    If you want to build an extension to your property or do other work to your home you may need to apply for planning permission. Some minor alterations and extensions, particularly to houses, can often be carried out without the need for planning permission. This is known as permitted development.

  • Parking

    Pay parking fines and find details of Runnymede car parks and parking schemes. The Borough Council carries out on-street parking enforcement in the Borough and manages and enforces parking in the Borough operated car parks.

  • Parking schemes: Frequently Asked Questions

    Some commonly asked questions about our parking schemes.

  • Parking suspensions and waivers

    In some circumstances we may allow you to park in a place that is normally restricted by offering a suspension or waiver certificate.

  • Parks and open spaces

    Get the most out of Runnymede's recreation grounds and green spaces.

  • Pay a parking fine

    Paying a parking fine online is quick and easy.

  • Pay for it

  • Parking permits for the Hythe (visitors) pay online

  • Pay your Council Tax

    The easiest way to pay your Council Tax is by Direct Debit, but you can also pay online.

  • Personal searches of the local land charges register

    A personal search is a search of the Local Land Charges register which you can carry out yourself free of charge at the Civic Centre, Addlestone.

  • Pest control

    Dial A Pest (SDK Environmental Ltd) are contracted to provide general pest control services to residents.

  • Petitions

    Runnymede Borough Council welcomes petitions from anyone who lives, works or studies in Runnymede. Petitions are one way that people can let us know their concerns.

  • Petitions and e-petitions: Frequently Asked Questions

    We welcome petitions and e-petitions from all people including under 18s who are resident, working or studying in Runnymede, recognising that petitions are one way in which you can let us know about Council matters that are important to you.

  • Planning advice

    Find out if you need planning permission, how to get advice from one of our Planning Officers, information on dropped kerbs, and answers to the most frequently asked questions.

  • Planning applications - pay online

  • Planning Committee

  • Planning enforcement

    The Council has a statutory duty to investigate planning enforcement complaints, but has sole discretion as to whether to instigate formal enforcement action in each case.

  • Planning policy and local plan

    The Planning Policy Team is responsible for preparing the Council's planning policies and proposals to guide the future development of the Borough. If you would like to be kept up to date with occasional mail regarding local plan progress and to be contacted for consultation on the local plan, please enter your details via the sign-up form.

  • Planning pre-application advice - pay online

  • Polling Stations in Runnymede

  • Property Sub-Committee

    This Committee was disestablished in April 2017.

  • Prostitution and/or kerb crawling (report it)

    You can report anti social behaviour in the Borough using this form - please note that with some types of anti-social behaviour you will be required to leave contact details.

  • Public Health

    Information about skin piercing, pest control, public health funerals, cooling towers and caravan site licensing.

  • Public speaking at Planning Committee and Full Council

  • Publication Scheme

    We have based our Publication Scheme on the Information Commissioner's model scheme for local authorities. The model Publication Scheme commits an authority to make information available to the public as part of its normal business activities.

  • Purchase orders and contracts

    We are committed to making it easier for you to see how we spend our money within the organisation and on external partners and suppliers. Set out below are quarterly lists of all purchase orders and ongoing contracts that the Council has made over £5,000.

  • Purchasing and Procurement

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.