Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site


How to re-name your house or name the streets in a new development. Also, find details of street activities and the street furniture and equipment that Runnymede manages.

  • Street furniture

    Street furniture is a collective term for objects and pieces of equipment installed on streets and roads for various purposes.

  • Street naming and numbering

    Apply to name a new street or development, add a name to your property, or request a change to an existing street or house name or number.

  • Street activities

    Information about permission for street parties.

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.