Runnymede Home Page
- Runnymede Business Partnership |
- Business in Runnymede |
- Business rates |
- Licensing |
- Purchasing and Procurement |
- Emergency planning |
- Commercial waste |
- Register a food business |
- Land and Commercial Property owned by Runnymede Borough Council |
- How can regulators and planning enforcement help businesses?
A family of four from Egham have been found guilty of 13 breaches of six enforcement notices at Guildford Crown Court. The enforcement notices were issued by the Council and relate to land at Padd Farm, Hurst Lane, Egham.
We want to hear your views on whether there are any green areas in Runnymede that the Council should consider designating as Local Green Spaces (LGS).
Register to have your say on local issues and you could win £100.
The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Regulations 2015 requires landlords to install both smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms in rented residential accommodation.
Find out when your recycling and rubbish will be collected over the Christmas and New Year period.