Runnymede Home Page
- Services for older people |
- Community safety in Runnymede |
- Births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths |
- Residents' health and wellbeing |
- Assets of community value |
- Libraries (Surrey County Council) |
- Street parties |
- Greenfingers of Runnymede |
- Runnymede Upskilled employment and skills scheme |
- Runnymede Access Liaison Group (RALG)
CCTV monitoring carried out by Runnymede Borough Council has helped Surrey Police stop a suspected cash machine scam being carried out in Hampton Court.
Households in Runnymede are being sent a form asking residents to check whether the information that appears on the electoral register for those living at their address is correct. The process is as part of Runnymede's annual voter registration canvass.
The Boundary Commission for England (BCE) has published initial proposals for changes to Parliamentary Constituencies in England. The proposals set out reducing the number of constituencies from 533 to 501 and making sure that each of them has similar numbers of registered electors.
Runnymede is no longer able to collect recycling bins that are contaminated with non-recyclable material.