I have recently moved house and received two sets of poll cards, one for my new address and one for my old address, what should I do?

If you have not informed us of your previous address you could be registered twice. Please return your poll card showing your old address to the Electoral Services office as soon as possible with correspondence advising of your move and new address. Please note it is an offence to vote twice in the same election.