I have married and changed my name, and my name is wrong on the register - can I still vote and can you change it?

You can still vote, because the question to the elector at polling stations is "are you the person on the register shown as ...". You need to advise Electoral Services of the change in writing, as your signature is required. Your amended details will be included on the monthly update of the electoral register.