Following the latest Government guidance, our playgrounds are now open. Please adhere to the following guidance when visiting our parks:
- Play areas and gym equipment are not being regularly cleaned. Please make sure you have hand sanitiser with you before entering and clean hands frequently
- Wash your hands before and after your visit
- Discourage children from touching their faces
- The equipment is shared and used at your own risk
- Stay socially distanced - this may mean one child at a time on equipment or not using adjacent swings or equipment
- Wait or come back later if busy
- One adult maximum per child or group of children
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- Do not consume food or drink in the playground
- Take your litter home
- For more advice, visit the Government website.
There are five formal parks in the borough with facilities such as sports pitches, children's play areas, paddling pools and public toilets.
Dedicated staff maintain these parks and are present during the working day and when there are evening or weekend activities.
There are also a number of informal parks and open spaces in Runnymede open all year round.