Please use this form to report any alleged breach of planning control.
We will try and visit the site as soon as possible, in line with our priorities in the
In order that you get the quickest possible response we would like to point out that planning enforcement section does not deal with complaints related to:
- Neighbour disputes including works to party walls, land ownership issues and deeds of covenants issues - you will need to seek your own legal advice.
- Non-taxed vehicles - please visit the Directgov website
- Smoke/dust/noise/vibration or odour - please visit the Runnymede Borough Council Environmental Protection Team page
- Issues related to the highway - please contact Surrey County Council
- Breach of licenses for business premises - please visit the Runnymede Borough Council Licensing Team page
- Transfer of waste or household waste sites - please contact Surrey County Council
- Dangerous Structures - please visit the Runnymede Borough Council Building Control Team page
If you still think that your concerns are best investigated by the Planning Enforcement Team please use this form to give us as clear and specific details as you can and attach any supporting evidence e.g. photos you think assist in explaining your complaint as they will speed up our investigation.