Complaining about my neighbour's high hedge

As a local authority we have been given powers to consider complaints about high hedges. Involving the Council should be a last resort and you should first seek to resolve any problems yourself.

Please note that the current fee for making a high hedge complaint is £605 and this will need to be paid on submission of the high hedge complaint form to the Council. There is also Government guidance on what complaints local authorities can consider and how they will deal with them.