You can comment on current planning applications. You can also use the planning application search or Runnymede's interactive mapping service to look at current and historical planning applications.
Search for planning applications by address, planning application number or date to:
- find current and historical planning applications
- view decision notices for determined applications (for applications determined after 1997)
- view appeals and associated documentation
- comment on current applications.
Comment on an current application
Your comments, including name and address details, will be made available for public inspection online. Telephone numbers, email addresses and signatures will be removed. We will not publish any comments deemed to be offensive.
We can only base our decision on planning policy and planning matters so your comments should relate to:
- the character of the area
- local amenities, including the amenities of neighbours
- the environment and countryside
- traffic and parking.
Comments regarding the effect on property values and private legal matters will not be considered.
Plans, drawings and materials submitted to the Council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988). You may only use material which is downloaded and or printed for consultation purposes; to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed together with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner