The Government's Regulator of Social Housing has carried out a review into Runnymede Borough Council's Housing service.
There are a number of ways the Housing Sustainment Team can help to manage and maintain your tenancy
If you are looking for accommodation in Runnymede our dedicated housing website gives advice on all the options available to you.
Are you thinking of making a complaint? If so, here's a guide that might help