Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

Financial help for essential home improvements

If your home needs essential repairs or improvements which you are having difficulty funding, you may be able to get a grant or a loan to help.

  • Home Improvement Loan Scheme

    Homeowners who are elderly or have a disability can apply for a low cost loan to fund essential repairs, improvements and adaptations.

  • Major works grant

    The major works grant can cover repairs which are vital to your wellbeing.

  • Minor works grant

    We may be able to offer a grant of up to £600 for essential home repairs if you are over 60, have a disability or are on a low income.

  • Disabled Facilities Grant

    If you need to make changes to your home to suit the needs of someone with a disability, you may be able to get a Disabled Facilities Grant to help with the costs.

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.