Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

Adapting and improving your home

We can offer advice and guidance for essential home repairs, adaptations and general maintenance. We even offer a home improvement service for homeowners and private tenants.

  • Runnymede Care and Repair

    We offer a home improvement service called 'Runnymede Care and Repair' for people who are either over 60 or have a disability.

  • Disabled adaptations

    If you need to make changes to your home to suit the needs of someone with a disability, you may be able to get a Disabled Facilities Grant to help with the costs.

  • Problems with your home

    If you rent from a private landlord, you can expect your home to be kept in a good condition. You should report any problems to your landlord as soon as possible, such as dampness or a broken boiler. We can help you if your landlord is unwilling to carry out repairs.

  • Damp and mould

    A damp house can cause timber frames in windows and doors to rot and can lead to respiratory health issues.

  • Financial help for essential home improvements

    If your home needs essential repairs or improvements which you are having difficulty funding, you may be able to get a grant or a loan to help.

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.