Food Health Certificates

The information on this page is intended for health officials in non-EU countries to validate Health Certificates that we issue.

Food businesses in Runnymede may require a health certificate where they export food from Runnymede to a non-EU country. This is a chargeable service.

Health Certificates will appear on this page for approximately three months.

Icon for pdf Health Certificate 127455 [28.43KB]


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon