For accessibility information on this site use accesskey "0"
and go straight to the main content or use use accesskey "s"
Addlestone Community Centre
The Addlestone Community Association (ACA) was formed in 1948 and the Community Centre in Station Road was opened in 1968, it was replaced by a new Centre in September 2005. The Association is administered by a General Committee which elects an Executive Committee to run the Centre and manage the affairs of the association on a day to day basis. It is also responsible for planning the maintenance of the centre, obtaining estimates for any necessary work, and overseeing the running of the sections and giving advice as required. The Executive reports back to the General Committee at meetings which occur quarterly.
New Haw Community Centre
The New Haw and Woodham Community Association was formed in the 1947 and the Community Centre was opened in 1959. It is a registered charity.