Terms and Conditions for Citizens' e-Panel Prize Draw
1. To be eligible for the prize draw you must
(a) be aged 18 years or over
(b) be a current member of the Runnymede Borough Council Residents' Panel
(c) return a valid, completed survey to Runnymede Borough Council..
2. Only one entry per person is allowed to enter the Prize Draw.
3. No late, delayed or lost entries will be considered. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt
4. Publicity of prize draw winners is not required. The privacy of entrants is protected.
5. Winners will be drawn at random from eligible entrants and contacted by post, with the prize enclosed.
6. No other correspondence will be entered into.
7. No alternatives are offered to the prizes stated, and there is no cash value above 0.01p for the prize draw retail vouchers
8. The prize will be sent by post and no responsibility is accepted for lost or damaged prizes.
9. Participants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.