Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

Street Furniture Reporting

To make a report or an enquiry about an item of Street Furniture please complete the form

  1. Street furniture reporting form
    1. Details of your enquiry
      1. Please enter your Council Tax number. You can find it on your bill. It is eight digits long and starts with an '8'.

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.